• Some countries may charge you IMPORT/CUSTOMS fees or additional tax on international purchases. Please be advised this is OUT of our control and is controlled by your country. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We also have NO control over the shipping times it may take to get to you.
• Product must be unused, unaltered and unmounted and in the original condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and within 30 days of receipt! After 30 days a re-stocking fee may be applied.
• Any shipping and handling fees related to returned merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer to be eligible for a return.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your PayPal or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
• Any handmade goods are non-refundable.
CAFÉ RACER SEAT
• Refunds/Exchanges are not accepted for Café Racer Seat.
• Refunds/Exchanges are not accepted if your seat doesn’t fit your bike frame. (Please see images for the specs)
• Refunds/Exchanges are not accepted if you changed your order or do not want the seat.
• There will be a 45% restocking fee for mid order cancellation.
• Café Racer Removable Seat Cowl KIT's/Seat's are NOT BIKE SPECIFIC.
• Please make sure to READ and MEASURE your bike frame before making purchase.
• Please see images for more details on specs.
• This is not direct bolt on, FRAME MODIFICATION WILL BE NEEDED.
MADE TO ORDER
• Lead Time on handmade cafe seats/kits is anywhere from few days to two weeks depend on time of order and how busy it gets, please be patient!